Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
ALL 50 states are involved in the child trafficking business.

ALL 50 states "earned" money by trafficking.

I have no words after watching this 2 minute video.

You won't either.
05:24 PM - Sep 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by VeryQuantumVery in this post can reply
Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
11 January, 02:11
In response Save the Children to her Publication
TAKING MONEY FROM SOCIAL SECURITY TO FINANCE THIS (he says) 🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
11 January, 01:45
I saved this to my AU Bookmarks. THIS was a llifesaver tonight. Thank YOU for posting this awhile back. At the time, my laptop had a brain fart..broke...and I had to do some rewiring upon it. But I remember I had saved your video in Bookmarks. Im sending you a BIG Virtual HUG. GOD Bless YOU, Save the Children :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
22 September, 02:10
these people are sick......and wicked evil

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
21 September, 11:37
How children are systematically betrayed and harmed is the worst sin of all time. This must end now. Jesus specifically said anyone who harms little ones is damned. Many of us joined the great awakening because of the devilish treatment of precious children.

Only followers of this user (jolish) can see their posts