Martin Geddes @martingeddes
There is one person who betrayed me so badly I cannot ever see myself speaking to him again; it would be unloving, as only unkind and cutting words are on offer. The right thing to do is to stay apart. I can't envision any circumstance when I would trust a snake again... so why be in the presence of one?
05:39 PM - Sep 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
05 September, 07:05
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Key word Snake!
No love in Snake.
Can't be fixed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
05 September, 06:09
I had one but after 9 years, we talk.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
05 September, 05:53
At least you recognize what you need to do. If this person changes their vibration perhaps down the road would be a reconciliation? Boundaries are healthy.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
05 September, 05:50
This is not hard for me to understand and agree with. Had to do this with several people over the years. Keeps the atmosphere clean.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
05 September, 05:49
A "separating of the wheat from the tares", for so many of us...
Cut the energy cords, cleanse the psyche, and don't look back.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
05 September, 05:43
Hard to remember that Jesus DID come to divide! 🙏

1 Corinthians 15:33

Do not be deceived: “Bad company ruins good morals.”