nasty 123 @Nasty1
From Neon Revolt on Gab.
From an Anon on the Chans. WiFi , 5G, surveillance & lots more. Very interesting.
4pics
11:07 AM - Sep 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by Nasty1 in this post can reply
Timber 5115 @Timber5115
07 September, 12:24
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
i am only going to speak on the ability to "map" using wifi. for those who do not know, wifi is just a small radio that transmits and recieves. The ability.to map comes in from having multiple antennas. basically how it works, is a signal is sent out and bounces back, when it passes back over the multpile antennas, the onboard computer (system on a chip) can use timing and signal phase differences to figure out distance and direction an object is from the antennas. Basically radar. using more than one antenna.allows a transmitter to focus a transmission in a certain direction, using phasing. Thats how AM towers work to create nulls in their transmissions so not to affect another nearby radio station.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
nasty 123 @Nasty1
07 September, 12:25
In response Timber 5115 to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
07 September, 04:17
if they wanted you dead,
you wouldn't know it ..

black pills,
angry at the world,
it isn't going as expected is it?
cog dis is hard for some.

you wanna do robots?
lets go ...

old school.

nasty 123 @Nasty1
07 September, 09:55
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
Hi Mate, i hope all is good. Say Hi to Lefty/ Loki for me too👍

JKF aka Lancelot @JKFakaLancelot
07 September, 04:10
Yeah, right, okay. Well, whatever. I whish them luck following almost 8 billion people........nothing to hide here. My heart and soul are free. Fuck them.

nasty 123 @Nasty1
07 September, 09:53
In response JKF aka Lancelot to her Publication

Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z @Crystine_Decepticon
07 September, 03:17
The good news? I do believe that this "timeline" has been blocked. They will try but they will fail. God wins.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
06 September, 09:33
like he said, we have been under this system for a long time.

i have prepared to a certain extent.

i still think fhe “good guys” are minimizing major catastrophes. yet, there is a good chance they may succeed temporarily.

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
06 September, 09:29
Somewhere between, awesome story teller, and fuck that.

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
06 September, 07:01
i only know I trust God … bring it

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
06 September, 06:55
Very depressing stuff. Might as well pack her in and die, if this is all true. There is no escaping it, by the sounds of it and people who think they will go off grid and are prepping are just fooling themselves.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 September, 04:15
He is right about a lot, but this does not ring true with me, and they can kiss my ass that NWO can kiss my ass. And I will EMP a darpa dog in a fookin minute.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
06 September, 04:03
they are Nerds .

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
06 September, 04:03
they are Nerds .

Just Diana @Diana19
06 September, 04:02
Ty it was as you stated interesting, I read it all and I felt my pulse speed up. But this is what I'd like to interject, I don't know exactly what God had in the plans for us, I do know if we choose to be ruled by AI, So be it. He's not going to throw down destruction upon our predators. Pray, have faith in Our Creator and manifest a good destiny.. no not good .. a great ONE! Ya want that type of event, get a bunch of ppl to concentrate on it long enough and hard enough.. Yup, It will happen. I also love the statement..."not on my watch, bruh!" Tighten up the chin straps it might be a bumpy ride...But we got this!!❤️

edawg2362 CEB donated @edawg2362
06 September, 03:45
I am NOT ready, but I jave been prepping for a few years. don't think I will ever be ready for this crap, but I will protect my family.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
06 September, 03:45
Oef ,,, I'm packing my suitcase for Anon Island...

JKF aka Lancelot @JKFakaLancelot
06 September, 03:54
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
en waar is dat?

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
06 September, 03:32
Good advice, but a little late for most folks I think. They already have what the want on most people.

All we can do is resist and continue the Cabal’s own tool (ie. the internet) against them.

memes matter @NoComment
06 September, 03:31
Agenda2030 has been neutralized, but prepp for the worst, pray for the best

nasty 123 @Nasty1
06 September, 03:33
In response memes matter to her Publication
Im about to stuff thing up

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
06 September, 07:01
In response memes matter to her Publication
From going broke?! Right now I’m having a hard time believing it. All the good guys are out golfing, parting and having nice dinners while I’m blowing through my life savings just to eat and pay for gas. I’m I the only one?

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
06 September, 03:12
Ok, so it's all true...everything we imagine about a survellience state is true...worse that Orwell described in a lot of ways. We know this. Which is why I don't use a vpn or try to hide myself...just a mom from Massachusetts named Cindy. Hey assholes! Sometimes for sh*ts and giggles I yell into the microphone in my car: hey assholes, God wins, you fry! Only once did the brakes in my Volvo protect me from myself, and braked full blast on the highway after I said something like that...but who knows maybe I freaked myself out and it was a subconscious movement of my foot.

So what do we do with this info, Nasty? We can band together, but as the writer said, they will take those people first. Or, we can remind ourselves and others that God is infinitely stronger than any evil, and that he will win. Our collective positive energy WILL win this horrific war. Don't forget that dear fren!