The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
05 September, 07:48
Good morning truth seekers!

Question, if the message of the cross of Jesus Christ is superseded by "other' more ancient and wiser text, and if all you need to go to their "heaven" is simply raise your vibration or just be a good person...

Then why does he, Jesus Christ & his message offend so many?

He and his message literally are the epitome, the example of the highest goodness.

He and his message, though they caused zero harm and have/do much good are offensive for three reasons.

First he being the light shines on and exposes our sins.
Second his way is very narrow just as the truth is very narrow and oft missed because of sin natures inclination to lie or gussy up or leave a bit out to twist and pervert the absolute truth, that narrow path. Jesus is the narrow way, the only way to God.
Third if they do not repent they will forever be seperated from God in hell.

continued in comments...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
Finally, the overview is like this;

So, when we really spell out the full Gospel message we are telling people that they are sinners, that Jesus is the only way to make peace with God, and that if they don’t they are headed to hell.

Many who have been abducted by aliens or who have faced our foe or his minnions, Satan or his demons, exclaimed that only by the pwr in the name of Jesus Christ were they freed and the torment ceased.

No other can deliver true wonders for free but bt the blood and name of Jesus Christ.

To experience true freedom for the shackles of sin, there is only one way. Develop a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Once you truly do, you’ll discover true love and many answers to demistify those questions you have.

Im not a preacher. Im a terrible sinner who God through Jesus Christ didn't let me go & found me and saved me.

Further info in meme.

Bless all who share this post.
07:59 AM - Sep 05, 2022
In response The Intercessor to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Justice4AllCQ in this post can reply
Ange Love @LoveM
05 September, 10:58
🙏🏻Yes and Amen✝️🕊❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
05 September, 10:48

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
05 September, 10:45
Peace be with you, Patriot and Friend.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Zach Williams - "Rescue Story" (Official Lyric Video) - YouTube

Listen to the #RescueStory album now:https://ZachWilliams.lnk.to/RescueStoryAlbumOutFYCheck out my new Christmas album, I Don't Want Christmas to End:https:/...

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
05 September, 10:35
🎶 The Lord bless you and keep you. May His face shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace. Amen!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
05 September, 10:47
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
Amen🙏❤️🙏

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
05 September, 10:47
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
Amen🙏❤️🙏