Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
Shout out to all my AU fam
who turn pain into healing
and chaos into peace.
Every negative thing that has
made us cry over the years,
will all fade away and be replaced with
happiness, laughter, love and blessings!
06:56 AM - Sep 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
05 September, 11:13
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
05 September, 09:48
🤗🤗💞👋

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
05 September, 09:32
Thanks for the positive vibes

05 September, 11:28
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Happy to be able to help lift others 🕊🤍

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
05 September, 07:16
❤️❤️❤️

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
05 September, 03:40
if our tears are in bottles, God has rooms full of sparkles that He is pouring out all over this AU fam VIBES UP✨happiness, laughter, love, and blessings✨thank you Serah♥️♥️♥️

05 September, 03:56
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
😊🙏🤍🤍🤍 Thank you too!

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
05 September, 02:45
... and so it is🙏🏻 Bless you Serah and thank you ✨💖

05 September, 02:53
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
🥰🙏🤍

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
05 September, 12:49
this post reminds me of a song that carried me through the depths of hell during my lyme disease battle a couple years ago

I’m getting ready
ready for overflow
I hope you’re ready
Blessings about to fall
the living water
where your healing flows
Let everything that’s been stolen…
GOD’S GOING TO RESTORE!

we’ve fought individual battles to get here. Now we fight together.

Family is everything.
❤️
https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
05 September, 01:28
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
Those awake can finally SEE for themselves.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
05 September, 02:46
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
🙏🏻✨💖

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
05 September, 12:36
I am with you!
Thank you for all your support through the last 18 months!

05 September, 01:09
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
😊🙏🤍 Thank you too Charlie!

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
05 September, 11:41
Don't know what I would have done without all of you! There's nothing else like this! Love you all!

Victor This Guy @This_guy
05 September, 11:00
Yes Serah....but first we must watch the normies take the big hit to the forehead that we've taken over and over again...and help them to survive it. We've come far which will be evident when we see them take the hit....it will nearly kill them and take many tears to get thru just as it did for us. We are so far ahead of them that patience will be tested. The desire to say: oh for fuck sake, will u stop already?! But that is what we are here for....someone has to do it. It will be hard....like going thru it twice. Because we will cry for those we love who will be going thru it...knowing how much worse it will get for them before it gets better. I was a puddle of tears MANY times. I feel like blue steel now!
WWG1WGA WW In God's Hands 🤗 ...U rock Serah!!!

05 September, 11:14
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Thank you for your words of encouragement, we get through this together! 😊🙏🤍

Bee Bee @BxAx17
05 September, 10:09
Love you all❤️

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
05 September, 09:54
When things get too much..

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
05 September, 10:17
In response MrE Kuff to his Publication
🙏🏼🥰❤️🙌🏻

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
05 September, 08:55
And we will be filled with JOY, PEACE and LOVE for LIFE!
🙌🏻🥰🙏🏼🫶🏻❤️👍🏻👊🏻

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Kid7 @Kid7
06 September, 08:09
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
HAHA this is the BEST! Made me smile! Thanks for that : )

Kevin Lightwarrior @AwakenedPatriot1981
05 September, 08:23

05 September, 08:48
In response Kevin Lightwarrior to his Publication

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
05 September, 04:02
In response Kevin Lightwarrior to his Publication
💛💛💛

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
05 September, 08:14

05 September, 08:46
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
🕊😊🙏🤍
Love you too fren!

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
05 September, 07:27
現実世界を取り戻す。。。

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
05 September, 08:09
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
Yes we do need to do that! 🙏🕊️ 🙏

05 September, 08:11
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
🕊 Yes! 😊🙏🤍

Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
05 September, 07:27

Desert Dog @Zippydog
05 September, 07:07
I've got a notion, that love is full of pain.
It's like the ocean, hiding in the rain.
I've got a feeling, that life will never end.
It keeps on going, round and round again.

05 September, 08:10
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
I like that 😊 Where's it from.

memes matter @NoComment
05 September, 06:59