Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
09:07 PM - Sep 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
01 December, 10:11
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
last i checked it was on there and said not effective

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robin Oxman @Robino
11 September, 04:01
Me smells some good lawsuits......Let's roll.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robin Oxman @Robino

Robin Oxman @Robino

Linda Smith @linlou55
11 September, 11:42

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
09 September, 02:05
Such BS

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
08 September, 04:18

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
08 September, 12:30
IVE shoved this meme down my liberal uncle throat and told him stop drinking the kool-Aid and stop trying to talk my mother into the shot . she’s not getting the jab

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
08 September, 11:45
crazy right?

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
08 September, 11:00
Link to June 11,2021 Archive:

http://web.archive.org/web...

It has been on there for well over a year.

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
08 September, 10:58
Link to current page:
https://www.covid19treatme...

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
08 September, 10:32
I believe NIH links to a Brazil study and the results do not look good.
https://www.covid19treatme...

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
08 September, 10:36
In response Reggie Clarke to his Publication
BUT, usage statistics of HCQ and Ivermectin is indisputable. It works. Covid 19 trended upwards after the Olympics and Japan health minister recommended doctors prescribe Ivermectin and they did not have any long lasting outbreak. Africa routinely uses antiviral medicine and they did very well against Covid -19. We cannot trust the NIH, FDA, CDC, Big Pharma. You can probably get better health advice reading Youtube comments on natural remedy videos.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
08 September, 10:16
Still waiting for the link because the Instagram so-called fact checkers flagged this news as false and you know how reliable they are, lol.

HUN- WWG1WGA @HUN_WWG1WGA
04 September, 09:28
Great news! Any NIH link to this?

wht 2.0 @wht
08 September, 01:34
In response HUN- WWG1WGA to his Publication