NEO ONE @Neo
03 September, 08:54
The principle of electric cars explained in one picture.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL @LibertyNJustice4All
Yes for now, but eventually we'll all be driving an EV car that is cont. magnetically charge by Mother Earth's Magnetic TESLA core for endless use on the road, either there will be an added antenna for the battery to be charge cont to recd the tesla Hz from all the new 5G-AIA twr 369 Hz. It's activated, just ppl don't know that & these tesla charging station is actually off free energy, but still charges $ ppl. The power w/in everyone's home is free already, just ppl are too afraid to stop paying bc they think the cabal will stop their service. I have stopped mine for months, get the threats, but i just ignore & nothing happens, why bc the Q/mil/[they] know it's abundance fr GAIA, as she's in cntrl now to provide the vital needs for life, water/pwr. [They] know they cant take that away fr ppl, but they fool us to pay them. This system WW was built eons ago to provide free energy/water (w/c is the major part of gridcrew mission to restore past 6 yrs+. #FearNoMore #ChoiceToBeFreeIsUrs
09:09 AM - Sep 03, 2022
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
03 September, 09:30
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
All the cathedrals/churches/capitols (made fr marble-granite/limestones) across the nation is part of these free energy system-motherboad circuit (see vid below), but it was inverted w/ SRA of children to suppress her free energy. Major part of my mission/other GKs on the move (as witch-draco hunters) is to hunt/repair all the capitols/cities w/ cathedrals-basilicas, roman like structutes,obelisks-4 Tesla Antenna. All of these were done in '19-2020 missions (documented/shared for transparency, so ppl know it's been rtnd to ppl/Mother GAIA's system)...some go-backs in '21-'22, but as long as the SRA shield was broken for GAIA to start her healing/integration, thus ppl around those cities are beginning to wake up w/her rise in Hz.
Hidden System: https://anonup.com/thread/...
ie of mission: https://youtu.be/0l6N8EVHL...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
04 September, 07:49
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
What is the Aether!