Kim Runner @kimrunner
Happy Saturday...It's Rally Day! 7pm ET

Who's ready to hear him say "This Nation does not belong to them. This Nation belongs to YOU!"

After the Raid and Biden's speech, it's going to be a spicy one...
08:51 AM - Sep 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
03 September, 11:02
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Happy Saturday Kim. Can't wait for the rally to begin. I have a feeling it's going to be a good one! :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
03 September, 10:37
I've already put in a request

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
03 September, 10:42
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
Perfect :)

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
03 September, 10:28
He could of at least invited me on my Birthday..js

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
03 September, 10:33
In response Mic Band-Z to his Publication
totally lol
Happy Birthday!
Hope it's a great one :)

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
03 September, 10:18
Can’t wait! Really looking forward to this one! Just a feeling I guess! 🙌🏻

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
03 September, 10:14
Morning Kim, looking forward to it.

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
03 September, 10:12

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
03 September, 09:33
Bet it is God based😉🎇🎇🎇

Lisa Moyer @Mondexmomma
03 September, 09:09
notice no tie and the hat way down over the face?????I believe this is Trumps double. The no tie is a clear message. It first represents the jobe is done.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 September, 09:06
TRUMP LANDSLIDE>

TRUMP LANDSLIDE>

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
03 September, 09:05
I hope so...

We did consider doing shots, when he references the swimmer and weight lifter though... 😁

Kinda Trump Bingo, with alcohol...