Only people mentioned by ElizabethGray777 in this post can reply
Chris Illich @amazingreality
05 February, 10:36
In response Elizabeth Gray to her Publication
This is the evil that is trying to destroy humainty - we as nations must stand together and fight back. Send video far and wide.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
05 February, 05:12
Anyone who allows their child to be tested with a swab that close to their cribform plate while perfectly healthy is a fucking idiot parent. Sorry🤷‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tammy StJulien @TBear12
04 February, 06:27
😡WTH!!

Jessica Hardis @JHardis81
God bless him. It pains my heart to see this. I canceled my 6 year old's EGD that he needs because they require a chyna virus swab before the procedure. I said we will wait until that is no longer a requirement.

PAIN is Here @Paisano0525
Should be allowing anyone to take the PCR test. Maybe a saliva test that is actively out there but not beign used.

Marie Wilkins @ReeW
04 February, 06:16
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💖

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
04 February, 06:01
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭. This poor precious boy!! 😩😩😩😩

Christina Maga @Christina71
04 February, 06:01
🔥Leave Gods children alone you sicko bastards!!!! 🔥

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
04 February, 06:00
Soon this nite mare will be over

Ali Beth @Albeth7
04 February, 06:02
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
i hope, this makes me want to barf. it feels heavier every day

Lisa Marie @LisaMarie
04 February, 06:00
OMG!

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
04 February, 05:58
BASTARDS!!!!!!

4ElevenAndaHalf Again @4ElevenAndaHalf
04 February, 05:50
It won't let me share this to Twitter...imagine that...