Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 September, 07:44
It takes another level of evil for someone you’ve known your whole life to accuse you of being in a cult and shunning you without having an adult conversation about it.

For anyone living in this environment you have done nothing wrong.

We are most definitely in a war. A war you have to win, no matter what.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by dannySonOfJohn in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 September, 12:45
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
Everyone still here is a Hero in Nana's world!
You know Nana only likes to watch movies where the badass good guys win the day and ya'll are some badass good guys!

Can we finally buzz the tower boss?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 September, 08:09

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
02 September, 08:10
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
If they are a true friend, time will bring them back.

Par Nelli @Parnelli
02 September, 08:14
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Nice double 17 TS 🕶

02 September, 08:02
Where... 🤦😂

02 September, 08:03
I read that at least 5 times and it just dawned on me. 😂