Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
I visited a new chiropractor today and this was in her lobby! It felt like I was walking into a family members home. We talked like we knew each other for years. And my neck feel’s better. She also gave me things to add to my detox. Told me where to order ivermectin. She is amazing!
06:45 PM - Sep 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by AmandaMAGA in this post can reply
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
03 September, 11:56
In response Amanda Florida Girl to her Publication
😇A RAY OF HOPE. THANKS FOR THE SHARE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sue Breitweiser @SueBreitweiser
02 September, 10:19
sounds like an amazing chiropractor. I am in Florida (keys) an know a chiropractor that is doing the same to inform people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
02 September, 10:16
Love it!

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
02 September, 09:41
bingo..you hit the jack pot with this medical professional.

Jay James @birdmanjay
02 September, 09:32
god bless this place...he's way ahead of me im sure

Whimma Texas @Whimma
02 September, 09:25
where did she recommend you buy ivermectin?

02 September, 09:54
In response Whimma Texas to her Publication
A website from India. I am getting the website from hee on Monday. I forgot to get it before i left. I will let you know.

Sue Breitweiser @SueBreitweiser
02 September, 10:15
In response Whimma Texas to her Publication
I placed an order about a year ago from that website from India I was a bit skeptical if legit. it took about 30 days but was legit. 😀

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
02 September, 07:11
You found a gem!

02 September, 09:24
In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication
I really did!