Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 September, 10:12
How will Anon-Island generate income for its residences? It doesn't need to be profitable just sustainable.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
Sir, I'm not sure if the whole island thing is a whimsical dream or a metaphor for a spaceship or another planet but I set out to build a house for my family and covid hurt us bad and we are beaten busted and broke. However, I still hope and dream to finish this house one day so we can stop living in a barn and a camper trailer. Personally I probably don't fit in with some of the younger more saavy anons that would occupy such an "island" but I want to live on my own land in the house I built with my own hands. I am honored to be part of this patriotic community and wish to contribute in some way shape or form. Thank you VK for your energy and motivation.
10:16 AM - Sep 02, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Zippydog in this post can reply
Military spouse @SpoiledAmerican
05 February, 09:57
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Hey desertdog. My cousin was going through the exact situation! They documented their journey on u tube. Creating a simpler life. There tag line is 'simple doesn't mean easy.' They live in upstate ny.
I'm sending you and your family prayers and blessings

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
05 February, 11:26
In response Military spouse to her Publication
Thank you and God bless!