Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
How will Anon-Island generate income for its residences? It doesn't need to be profitable just sustainable.
10:12 AM - Sep 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
05 February, 10:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Barter. The money system will go away. It is evil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
05 February, 09:46
We can charge people to participate in the executions. Charge so much per pull of the gallows handle, or bullet for the firing squad?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dawn Warner @Dawnster1234
05 September, 01:38
Ready to donate my medical background and healing services for the greater good. Sign me up!

Proud to be part of the Anon Family. 🙏🥰

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
05 September, 09:38
Been thinking about Anon-Island, how are we to help the ones we are supposed to help if all of the anons are there? It does sound really inviting to be there. Maybe the whole world will be a place of paradise.

Major Thomas @GroundControl
04 September, 08:07
a good invention or two would generate royalties for a long long time, were coming into a generation where hopefully supressed technologies will no longer be kept from society. therefor everything quite litterally will need to be reinvented! magnetic energy will power our citys and towns in the near future perhaps! imagine a world where the greats weren't suicided for producing a new source of energy! given tesla had so many patents there are still thousands yet to be unleashed to the public!

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
02 September, 11:48
Anons are the goods and services, we will at that point know what our gifts are, what our purpose is and what we must do to help move humanity forward!
Having a beautiful island that is set up to all our desires would be a perfect spot to dash to when we need a respite would be heavenly❤️🙏
I’m ready, been ready, sign me up coach👊😎

Desert Dog @Zippydog
02 September, 10:16
Sir, I'm not sure if the whole island thing is a whimsical dream or a metaphor for a spaceship or another planet but I set out to build a house for my family and covid hurt us bad and we are beaten busted and broke. However, I still hope and dream to finish this house one day so we can stop living in a barn and a camper trailer. Personally I probably don't fit in with some of the younger more saavy anons that would occupy such an "island" but I want to live on my own land in the house I built with my own hands. I am honored to be part of this patriotic community and wish to contribute in some way shape or form. Thank you VK for your energy and motivation.

Military spouse @SpoiledAmerican
05 February, 09:57
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Hey desertdog. My cousin was going through the exact situation! They documented their journey on u tube. Creating a simpler life. There tag line is 'simple doesn't mean easy.' They live in upstate ny.
I'm sending you and your family prayers and blessings

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
02 September, 10:12
income? no need when ALL work together for the same outcome.
#wwg1wga 🇺🇸🌍

Ange Love @LoveM
02 September, 08:24
Thought about this much...I think the question is what creation, critical thinking and skills do we each offer? To create a life God intended, let’s create a life God intended and not continue the path of ...generating income and all the evil it brings to our wellbeing in the Body of Christ🙏🏻

Storm Rider @StormRider
02 September, 08:07
This post has occupied my brain, since you posted.

My added thoughts are...

Sustainability will be achieved by becoming one with mother earth and eachother through unified vibrations. The earth is full of energy, each individual is full of energy. When all vibrations work in harmony for the greater good, we begin using energy of the ancients.

Whos 2know @Whos2know
02 September, 04:40
Lofty answer for sure, buuuttt….why can't it be a community of vibes?
Barter/trade…
Moana vibes…

Only followers of this user (Falcon77) can see their posts

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
02 September, 03:14
welcome to the ... a recreation haven for any and all types of people...wwg1wga
-mushrooms (the magic ones :), cannabis, and hemp farming... spiritual recreation type tourism. (and fresh produce)
-hemp textiles and hempcrete plant/industries
-a micro-brew type deal and export Anon Ale or something stronger?!
-offroad atv's , horse , jetski , tubing/skiing etc. type set up?!
-golf courses and maybe some pro events to bring in crowds?!
-sports complexes for national title games/matches/concerts etc.?!
-Anons wall of honor/museum
-a great library that would be world renowned?!
DJT Presidential Library!!!
maybe get some of those vatican vault books!
-port for cruises to stop at buy our goods and leave! or even create our own cruise to Anon island? cruise ships might be cheap soon?! lol
idk VK we just need some golf courses for sure!
and maybe a waterpark lol

Back to the Future @Backontrack
02 September, 02:29
A Museum!

I foresee two possibilities

1. Deep state filth on display
You pay a small fee
And you spit on whoever you please.

2.Hall of fame POSTS.
Best contribution by each Anon that shaped the course of the future.
The sheep can look into the past in wonder

We can share a drink and regale in the spoils of victory

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
02 September, 02:27
jewelry, clothing line, art, photography, pottery

02 September, 02:24
healing products

Only Forward @Callibird
03 September, 05:17
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
and books

02 September, 02:23
Honey production, is there room to grow anything? maybe we can create recordings there if we have any talented musicians?

02 September, 02:23
Honey production, is there room to grow anything? maybe we can create recordings there if we have any talented musicians?

God Wins donated @GR2021
02 September, 02:19
Anon-island should be completely self-sufficient and with so many anons with different skill sets it is achievable. Simplicity may also be the key to a more beautiful and joyful living. And as mentioned by anons, +1 on barter and nature remedies.

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
02 September, 01:55
I and Some Anons voted for
"Family Only"
were because of
the concerns for infiltrations,

if, we secure that
Tourism seems fun project
with many creativites.🤗✨

💖💖💖🏝💖💖💖

Aga Gie @AgaG
02 September, 01:49
1$ for 1 bot per month in public space 😎

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
02 September, 01:40
hemp farms cause multi uses, as in building of houses, clothing, source of plant protein. sustainable organic farming, restaurants farm to table, medicinal and therapeutic gardens, resort rentals, will keep thinking bout this💙

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
02 September, 12:41
Veggies, Fruit, naturel cures and Balloon Rides over the ocean.
Almost forgot. Hemp might be a good crop and we could build homes with it.

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
02 September, 01:09
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
nice balloon rides yep hemp is a really good idea it has so many practical uses

Jen ... @Jenfranji
01 September, 09:36
Make dots

DanQ Patriot @Iam266
01 September, 09:21
A tourist location via application for groups of people to come and learn a different way of life so that it can be replicated. Kinda like a school for living life.🙏

Christopher deWeert-Z @Just_Chris
01 September, 09:00
Exporting handcrafted sustainable products. Real items that last long time.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
01 September, 08:43
spiritual retreat for anyone!

it will unfold beautifully 🥰

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
01 September, 08:39
ok, VK....since we are all starting fresh...what if we ALL use our God given talents to contribute and have a barter system.....we could enjoy and appreciate each other for what we are....like...a family does...(yea...petty squabbles are expected too but hey...families work at it...)

Ann Holden @Amandpms
01 September, 08:20
I Volunteer. 🥰

Desert Dog @Zippydog
01 September, 07:57
Grow and sell the best mota on earth.