Kim Runner @kimrunner
Said this to myself this morning, so thought you may need it, too! ♥️

"You'll figure it out...you always do!"
08:52 AM - Sep 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
01 September, 05:56
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I just said: if you wanna think about it in the morning, you can:) iys 23:56 here, god natt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
01 September, 11:19
My dad would always say "If it hasn't turned out like you planned, then it's not finished being processed. Everything has a way of turning out the way you want it to...patience"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
01 September, 10:53
. 😉✅🙌🏻👍🏻🥰

Donald J. Kirkwood @djkirkw00d
01 September, 09:45
🤙💙

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
01 September, 09:02
mornin o7

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
01 September, 09:05
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
GM!

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
01 September, 08:54
Bingo!

*you may just Be able to claim authorized Life Coach

😘💗
Light it up!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
01 September, 08:54
God is able!