COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
The US Supreme Court has overturned the 2020 Election according to Attorney Lin Wood. That Election Fraud must be announced by next Sat. 3 Sept, or all evidence (ballots) will be destroyed.
04:59 AM - Sep 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Brad Till @rebelrocker84
01 September, 11:02
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Claims like this are just absurd and make the whole movement look like idiots

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwight Knapp @kad784
01 September, 09:35
They probably will destroy the ballots. Then we can Release the Kracken!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
01 September, 09:19
Look, people, seriously, let's come back down to earth here and ask the most basic and obvious question............

WHY................... stay with me here......
WOULD
SOMETHING
BE
ANNOUNCED
TWO
DAYS
BEFORE
IT
IS
SCHEDULED
TO
HAPPEN
INSTEAD
OF
JUST
LETTING
IT
FUCKING
HAPPEN?

Have we not learned that there will be no outside comms?

Do we not realise that it makes no sense from a white hat perspective to make an announcement of an announcement?

The word in literature/logic is "tautology".

The entire event is utterly pointless and therefore clearly not the action of a white hat.

I wouldn't trust Lin Wood to make me a cup of tea, no matter how much he pretends to be a man of God.

Justice 4 ALL @NoMoreBS
01 September, 08:20
x 22 mentioned a couple weeks ago that if there's an active investigation going on they still aren't allowed to destroy ballots. It's deep inside a US Code election law thingy. I wish I could recall the specifics

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
01 September, 08:14
I am starting to believe this. Maybe this is why all the fencing came down? Antifa can now destroy everything.

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
01 September, 08:10
I have heard that the law is after September 3rd all evidence will be deleted. Prying we see certain tweet tomorrow.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
01 September, 07:27
I learned long ago to not get hopeful for something to happen by a specific date. If this is true then it should not have been kept secret. I am so tired of the smoke and mirrors, wag the dog, tactics. We are living in a tsunami of lies and trust is going by the wayside

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
01 September, 07:02
If this doesn't happen BY Sat there will be 80 million + Patriots taking care of it themselves... Praying!🙏

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
01 September, 06:54
SQQN!!! 🦅 🙏 ❤️

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
01 September, 06:42
If this is true, then it should be made public immediately - I assume they want to catch the rats in the act of destroying evidence so they will wait to the last moment before they go after those states with false election results.

They normally want them to make the RIGHT choice on their own, and are watching all the players. Please be true, dear God ... clean house of these demons in the act and have backup copies everywhere. Bring down the house of cards and return our rightful President Trump and thank for this valuable lesson of our country's NDE.

"Fact Checkers" are denying all this, as they always do.

Justin Seign @Justin_Seign
01 September, 05:45
why wait? Today is a good day for that announcement!! Now is not too soon!!!