Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Learn something new today. Think differently today than you did yesterday. Question something today that you didn't yesterday. Be open to the fact you may have gotten somethings wrong. If you've done these things, congratulations you've grown today.
04:17 PM - Feb 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
05 February, 09:04
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I make it a goal to learn something new everyday.
It could be the most simple thing.
It could be something I never thought about before.
Growth is learning.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
05 February, 02:09
Every day, every day. Putting 🧩pieces together, evaluating their placement or validity, πŸ” at what others have come up with. Apparently πŸ›ŒπŸ’€ is so overrated right now. Time for that when things calm down. πŸ˜…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brit C05 @Britt_C
05 February, 02:26
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
totally agree, my body doesnt even really want to sleep!

Only followers of this user (onward) can see their posts

Sum StarDust @SumStarDust
05 February, 12:22

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
05 February, 12:10
Always reevaluating most anything!!

Tim Qsentme @TGAwakeningQ
05 February, 12:07
you guys have opened more doors than anyone could ever count.

forget being some of the original digital soldiers. you guys are a part of something monumental, and its only just begun. what a time to be alive!

this world is forever in your debt. my daughter will be one of the seeds. our children will inherit it. this has always been for them.

thank you.

Sue Sue @SusieQ17
05 February, 12:05
You inspire me to do just that. ThankQ.

Nunya Business @AAug22
05 February, 12:04
I noticed you're also reposting your Gab posts as well...what gives?

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 February, 12:07
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
What is the question?

Tina Smith @Spiritalker53
05 February, 12:03
the day you stop learning, you die

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
04 February, 06:54
sacred principles
4,The law of Growth .
#thelawofone

Jean Anne @JeanAnne17
04 February, 05:23
Deep Thinker...πŸ”₯❀️😬

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
04 February, 05:06
yes. this. I have had to unlearn almost everything I've been taught. Knowng how ignorant you are is the beginning of wisdom. I'm entertaining ideas rhat I wouldn't have given a moments thought even a year ago.

Heather Seeking truth @Truthpatriot111
04 February, 04:59
yay I did!! i questioned everything about the snow shovel shooting. Def false flag

Randy McCool @RandyMcCool
04 February, 04:57

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
04 February, 04:39
THIS is good!

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
04 February, 04:35
This Is THE ONLY WAY How 2021 Can Get Better...

Click here to watch the video: https://www.youtube.com/wa...

#EdwardSnowden #RoadTo10kSubsTillJune #wakeUp #Snowden #TheGreatAwakening
This Is THE ONLY WAY How 2021 Can Get Better... - YouTube

Watch my new video on my backup channel: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/6ljbzRcsXyYh/_________________________βœͺ This Is THE ONLY WAY How Things Can Get Bet...

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
04 February, 04:33
Yes. This happened to me yesterday. Felt more like a crash than epiphany. I realized my complicitness in the past. I won't be complicit any longer.

Rodney Myers @JimBowie
04 February, 04:27
My parents taught me one important lesson that I believe is pertinent to this.
If you ever get to the point where you feel you have nothing more to learn, you have begun the descent in the abyss.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
04 February, 04:27
That's been a philosophy for me for a long time, to try to learn something or process something I researched
And I'm always questioning, so these edicts & orders to obey don't sit well with me at all, lol
I don't obey - I learned a long time ago advice & counsel is one thing, but someone trying to step on your soveignty & trying to take over your space is another & I reject it

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
04 February, 04:24
Preach!

sabl USA @sabl
04 February, 04:18
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έahhhh growing pain feels so goodπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ