Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
31 August, 10:24
If you cannot yet feel it, try unplugging a bit, go in nature, be still, its up to You.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
Morninโ€™ Jason ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฅฐ
Oh Iโ€™m feeling it strong and its my Birthday!
72 going on 27 ๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
10:59 AM - Aug 31, 2022
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by beverly1111 in this post can reply
Sandy ODell @MrsODell
31 August, 12:01
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
What an amazing inspiration you are to be here and plugged in. I know a few 72 year olds and they are so locked into msm, stubborn and I love em but can't talk AU topics. You are beautiful and blessed by much love here!! โค๏ธ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ HBD Beverly!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 August, 12:06
In response Sandy ODell to her Publication
Thank you so much! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿธ
WWG1WGA
#Godisgood #GodIsGoodAlways

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
31 August, 11:23
Happy Birthday!!

31 August, 11:25
In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication
TY Novacks ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฅฐ

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
31 August, 11:19
A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU BEVERLY ๐ŸŽ‚

31 August, 11:20
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
TY sister! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฅฐ God Bless You! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Neanderthal S27 @s27

31 August, 11:21
In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication
TYSM ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฅฐ Glad to be your Fren!

Selah 321 @Selah
31 August, 11:17
๐ŸŽ‚Happy Birthday....๐Ÿง

31 August, 11:17
In response Selah 321 to her Publication
TY ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฅฐ

WWG1WGA Q_3 @WWG1WGAQ3
31 August, 11:15
Happy Birthday!!๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŽ‚

31 August, 11:16
In response WWG1WGA Q_3 to her Publication
TYSM Fren ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฅฐ and Blessings to you! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
31 August, 11:13
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAY YOU HAVE THE FAVOR OF THE LORD AND A BLESSED YRS TO COME

31 August, 11:15
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
TYSM ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฅฐ That is a Perfect gift! Love to you! โค๏ธ

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
31 August, 11:11
Happy Birthday fellow Virgos!!!

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
1111 ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

31 August, 11:13
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
1111 Thank you so much ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฅฐ

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
Happy Happy Birthday Beverly!! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œ

31 August, 11:22
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
TY my TX sister! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป

I am Keri @Lionessheart
happy birthday! its my mothers too and my 20th wedding anniversary
cheers!!!!

31 August, 11:24
In response I am Keri to her Publication
TYSM ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฅฐ Happy Birthday to your Momma and a Very Happy 20th anniversary! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโค๏ธ

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
31 August, 11:12
Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Anon Extraordinare, happy birthday to you!!! (my special gift is you did not have to hear me sing!) Have wonderful beautiful day!

31 August, 11:27
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚TY ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฅฐ I hear your voice in key! โค๏ธ
And very appropriate meme, thats I feel!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
31 August, 11:10

31 August, 11:29
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
TYSM Storm ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฅฐ and Blessings to you ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
31 August, 11:08
Happy Birthday! ๐ŸŒน

31 August, 11:28
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
TYSM ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฅฐ

LightHeartAnon โ€ข LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
31 August, 11:07
Happy birthday Beverly!!!!!!!
๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ซ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ

31 August, 11:32
In response LightHeartAnon โ€ข LHA to her Publication
TYVM ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฅฐ I really like that one!
Blessings to you!

Ange Love @LoveM
31 August, 11:08
๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŽŠ

31 August, 11:34
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Thank You So Much Fren! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฅฐ
Looking forward to a good day and its already starting awesome! Blessings to you!
Love to you! ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿปโค๏ธ

Victor This Guy @This_guy
31 August, 11:06
๐Ÿ’ฅHappy Birthday Beverly Dear!!! U rock!!! ๐Ÿ’ฅ
WWG1WGA WW In God's Hands ๐Ÿ’ฏ
๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿค๐Ÿ™โ˜๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜Ž

In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
TYSM ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฅฐ Love to you Lil Prince
WWG1WGA WW ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

31 August, 11:02
I love 2 and 7 . . . they make 9 . . . and I entered at 207 am . . . in the 9th mo.

31 August, 11:06
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
โ€œโ€vibesโ€โ€ my number is also 9
And Thank you brother the the birthday wishes!
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฅฐ