Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
those if us who knew this from the beginning and lost so much for declaring it will certainly be due a BIG FOOKING APOLOGY
05:52 AM - Aug 31, 2022
Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply
Kay Cee @Hippychick90
31 August, 11:04
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Covid is just a fancy word for the common cold, this is why they dont want Hydroxychloroquine on the market because bigPharma would cease to exist!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
31 August, 12:44
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
I thought the same thing until I got it. Been over 2 months and still fighting side effects from the disease. Never vaxed just the illness.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carey Lou @Careylou
31 August, 07:13
We want them all tried for Crimes against humanity - murder, deception, manufacturing diseases and withholding cures!

Ellen Perricci @perriccie
31 August, 07:00
Yup,
citing Fauci on that's what got me booted from Tw.
But this place IS much more nurturing,
& often quite "to the point"... a foretaste, perhaps of
the "Promised Land, flowing w/ Milk & Honey"

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
31 August, 06:45
THIS PANDEMIC HELPED US HUMANS REALIZED THAT THE MEDICAL FIELD HAS BEEN POISONING US FOR A LONG TIME. THEY ARE MURDERS. BY OUR MEDS, VACCINES, AND UNLAWFUL PROCEDURES. I HOPE JUSTICE IS COMING? THANK YOU, ROBERT KENNEDY JR. FOR FIGHTING FOR US.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
31 August, 12:25
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
Just another branch of the control system.

Judy Anonette @biju
31 August, 12:38
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
I don't trust the health system anymore, they will have to prove themselves worthy of trust after all that has happened. We don't need pills, we need honest health solutions. Preventive maintenance! No more vaccines, no more hocus pocus.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
31 August, 05:59
had to go look . been putting shit into rhat clusterfuck for a long long time . maybe 15 years. KEK!!!😂🍿✅