Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 August, 09:41

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Just a thought…
:18 is the mirror of :48 on the Qclock.
Just so happens that :48 lines up with 8.31.
10:32 PM - Aug 30, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Heidi Bee @hmbee17
31 August, 10:39
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
4 year delta for drop 2054 on Sept 1. President Trump signed on August 31.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
30 August, 11:38
My Bday , Let some thing big happen something good for all anons .

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
31 August, 01:23
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
30 August, 10:43
48 > 12 < > 21 > 12/21

8.31 = Christmas Day on Ethiopian calendar

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
31 August, 12:05
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
31 August, 02:40
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
😍😊❤🙏

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
30 August, 10:39
my Birthday! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
30 August, 11:07
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
🎉Happy (early) Birthday! It is the strangest thing but not only is it my sister's bday but it is also the birthday of like 5 other people that have been significant in my life. ( what do I have with the 08/31's? haha) May your day be filled with a wonder-filled "presence"!🎁💫

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
30 August, 11:42
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Mine to . Happy Birthday 🎂🎉💐