Doq Holliday @doqholliday
30 August, 04:00
The heritage of patriotism, creativity, resourcefulness and pure grit will be restored to our GREAT Nation.

And the stains of evil and darkness will be overcome with beauty and light from those that never gave up on America.

NCSWIC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
"The heritage of patriotism, creativity, resourcefulness and pure grit will be restored to our GREAT Nation.
And the stains of evil and darkness will be overcome with beauty and light from those that never gave up on America."=1961

God Doesn't Have A Lot To Work With When He Works With Me But He Makes Do He Shows His Power Best When Working With Limited Flawed Instruments Such As Myself Gods Power Is Perfected In Weakness=1961

Royals Big Banksters Traitors That Sell Us To Aliens The Fearsome Wrath Of God Shall Fall Upon You Unrepentant Servant Of Satan Ye Shall Be Bound In The Abyss By The Wrath Of The Lord And Thine Own=1961

I Do Not Consent To Any Energies Powers Words Spells Frequencies Or Agendas Which Are Not In The Highest Good Anything Which Is Not Of Love I Hereby Nullify Neutralize Deactivate And Render Useless=1961
05:53 PM - Aug 30, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Auntie_M in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Auntie_M 369, click on at the bottom under it