Doq Holliday @doqholliday
The heritage of patriotism, creativity, resourcefulness and pure grit will be restored to our GREAT Nation.

And the stains of evil and darkness will be overcome with beauty and light from those that never gave up on America.

NCSWIC
04:00 PM - Aug 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
02 September, 07:15
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
If 🇺🇲America fails ... The Entire 🌐World fails.
#MAGA #NCSWIC #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE💪🇺🇸🌐💪

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
01 September, 06:01
She comes først!
,without Her no nation is truely free
,love from nobody in Norway💌🌊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
01 September, 05:54
😍😍😍😍😍🐸❤️👍

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
31 August, 10:47
That first wonderful paragraph reminded me of this van I saw yesterday. 🇺🇸😎

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
31 August, 07:34

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
31 August, 06:51
https://anonup.com/thread/...
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
30 August, 11:34

June Nelson @PrplSunsh7ne
30 August, 11:31
IN this 2gether…making the difference energetically. 🔑💥😎💜🇺🇸

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
30 August, 11:01
🙏🙏🙏

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
30 August, 11:00
yes! 🤍🕊🤍

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
30 August, 11:00
Praise God. 🙌🙌🙌

Silver Cat @silvercat
30 August, 10:11
Thank you for being here, Doq! Blessings to you!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
30 August, 10:09
. NOTHING

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
30 August, 10:05
o7

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
30 August, 09:18
./

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
30 August, 05:53
"The heritage of patriotism, creativity, resourcefulness and pure grit will be restored to our GREAT Nation.
And the stains of evil and darkness will be overcome with beauty and light from those that never gave up on America."=1961

God Doesn't Have A Lot To Work With When He Works With Me But He Makes Do He Shows His Power Best When Working With Limited Flawed Instruments Such As Myself Gods Power Is Perfected In Weakness=1961

Royals Big Banksters Traitors That Sell Us To Aliens The Fearsome Wrath Of God Shall Fall Upon You Unrepentant Servant Of Satan Ye Shall Be Bound In The Abyss By The Wrath Of The Lord And Thine Own=1961

I Do Not Consent To Any Energies Powers Words Spells Frequencies Or Agendas Which Are Not In The Highest Good Anything Which Is Not Of Love I Hereby Nullify Neutralize Deactivate And Render Useless=1961

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
30 August, 05:41

Marianne COWGER @mcowgerFL
30 August, 04:46
Amen!

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

hope saxton @Scribe11
30 August, 04:34
I am from Canada.
NCSWIC in America and the world ❤❤❤

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
30 August, 04:27
NCSWIC.

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
30 August, 10:13
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
Love it!!! I just sent this post to a "Normie".

I referenced it because of the Q11 drop that President Trump retruthed. To me, they go together.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
30 August, 04:16
❤️✝️☀️

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
30 August, 04:13
NOTHING can stop what is coming.
Thanks be to God!

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
30 August, 04:13