Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
30 August, 11:16
"And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house." Acts 16:31
#wwg1wga #JesusSaves️️ #SaveTheChildren #truth

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
30 August, 12:12
In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication
GUILAIN-BARR SYNDROME is, in "Reality", what Used to Be Called POLIO. They Simply RENAMED/RETAGGED Polio a Few Years Ago because Too Many People were Starting to Realize that Polio was a Possibly Side-Effect of All Vaccines

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wow @quantumchristian2022 I didn't know that !!
Does it manifest the same symptoms? I'm not questioning your word albeit where did you get that info? Any sources I can drill down into?

Kindly, I await your advisement. God bless in the interim.
01:03 PM - Aug 30, 2022
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kevinjbuttner in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
30 August, 01:15
In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication
i Honestly can't Remember the Source, but it Might Be Searchable in a Round-About Way. I'm Usually Very Careful about the Credibility of the Sources that I Trust and if I Remembered that, It Most Likely Came from a Source that Trust.
It Might have been NATURAL NEWS/Mike Adams. He is a Highly Intelligent Former Military Guy who Used to Be a Liberal Democrat in His Younger Years. I Don't Automatically or Blindy Trust ANYONE, Including Him, but I have found Him to Be Consistently Truthful.
As ALWAYS, Use Your Own Judgement and Discernment

30 August, 02:22
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Absolutely, and thank you for not being offended in my query. I only wanted to put my hands on it so I can show others. Looks like I have some deep diving to do, tonight. BTW... my go to search engine is startpage.com They use the same raw data that Googly uses minus the algorithms and they don't store the query for later data mining. They offer a really nice email service, also, however it's like $50/year. I'm able to even create anonymous email addresses if I'm writing somebody and don't want to display my true email address. You should at least look into it. startmail.com

It's as good as it gets as its founders were originally from NSA, along with some privacy advocates, and believe in individuals right to privacy. They build startmail email service to mirror the anonymity found when using NSA's employee internal email client.

I will keep you posted on my findings. God bless. Truly.