Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
30 August, 11:16
"And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house." Acts 16:31
#wwg1wga #JesusSaves️️ #SaveTheChildren #truth

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
GUILAIN-BARR SYNDROME is, in "Reality", what Used to Be Called POLIO. They Simply RENAMED/RETAGGED Polio a Few Years Ago because Too Many People were Starting to Realize that Polio was a Possibly Side-Effect of All Vaccines
12:12 PM - Aug 30, 2022
In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply
Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
30 August, 01:46
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
30 August, 01:03
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Wow @quantumchristian2022 I didn't know that !!
Does it manifest the same symptoms? I'm not questioning your word albeit where did you get that info? Any sources I can drill down into?

Kindly, I await your advisement. God bless in the interim.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
30 August, 01:15
In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication
i Honestly can't Remember the Source, but it Might Be Searchable in a Round-About Way. I'm Usually Very Careful about the Credibility of the Sources that I Trust and if I Remembered that, It Most Likely Came from a Source that Trust.
It Might have been NATURAL NEWS/Mike Adams. He is a Highly Intelligent Former Military Guy who Used to Be a Liberal Democrat in His Younger Years. I Don't Automatically or Blindy Trust ANYONE, Including Him, but I have found Him to Be Consistently Truthful.
As ALWAYS, Use Your Own Judgement and Discernment