Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
31 August, 09:27
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
MVU - Mobile Video Unit (Vulture Team, National Training Center Ft Irwin, CA, USA)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
31 August, 09:51
Yep my hubby was just saying the other day how he is seeing everyone waking up and I told him yep it’s the great awakening. He said yeah maybe my babes isn’t crazy. 🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
31 August, 06:16
225 TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
31 August, 01:58

Ashley TruthSeeker @AshleyTruthSeeker
31 August, 01:04
vibby vibes been awesome! had to come back over and say "fqqk yeah"!!!!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
31 August, 12:23
225Gematria: Your True Colors. Angels Of The Apocalypse. I Am With You Always. How Do I Make You Believe. Don’t Worry Be Happy. Hold That Beautiful Line. Love You My Sweet♥️

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
31 August, 12:09
MVU
only one drop with MVU
date of drop 3/11
VK’s post 12:56= 3:11

Heart attacks can be deadly.
Q

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
30 August, 11:31
MVU
13 22 21

Q 443
I'm from SoCal, everybody worked their ass off to win in space, so many people that made a lot of money in the 70s till 80s, it was a dream to make your country the greatest on earth, so many dreams destroyed💥, a fountain of talent squashed and sold out, it really hurts, we really cried when we watched each shuttle launch and knew we did that

It's coming back in a big way.
Space is critical to our NAT SEC.
Was terminated for a specific reason.💥
Godspeed, Patriot.
Q

NASA's Artemis 1 launch canceled over engine bleed malfunction

https://www.tweaktown.com/...

Q 1256
His sole purpose [WH visit] is to convince POTUS, to remain in the Iran deal.
You decide.
Q
What’s at risk?
$250B x 2 / year.
What the taxpayers don’t know.
NK developments r
Q

Biden COMPLICIT

You are on the RIGHT TRACK.
Sending CONFIRMATION

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
30 August, 09:41

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
30 August, 09:28
💯🆙⏭️🌩️💫😅🤪

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
30 August, 09:12
underway?

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
30 August, 09:00
Anything to do with this?
10 pics

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
30 August, 08:49

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
30 August, 08:34
😁🌴🙏 Many deltas today!

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
30 August, 08:25

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
30 August, 08:30

Vibes are strong today

During Kahoot at the class I student-teach in, every response for the third, or fourth-to-last question had "3." replies.

So, 3 kids picked answer "A,"
3 kids picked answer "B,"
3 kids picked answer "C,"
and 3 kids picked answer "D"

3 - 3 - 3 - 3

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
30 August, 08:19
🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸❤️🐸❤️🐸❤️

Rubix Twist @Rubix_Twist
30 August, 07:37
Rubix confirms: Fookin HUGE!!

Jen ... @Jenfranji
30 August, 06:48
Princess Diana 🤔
Today is the anniversary of her "death"

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
30 August, 09:51
In response Jen ... to his Publication
It was 31st 1997. I know this because my sister’s bday. I remember where exactly I was in LA when news broke.

Jen ... @Jenfranji
30 August, 10:38
In response Jen ... to his Publication
🤔 For those who are wondering why I posted this comment TODAY,
it's because it IS
Aug 31st in Australia 🇦🇺
We are all from around the World 🌏
in different TimeZones. 👍😃

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
30 August, 06:32
💥Global Mafia Ring is Broken Up - The Great Solar Flare is Coming💥

Message from the Supreme Council of Pléiadiens ...The Pleiadians are masters of light, consciousness and ascension, they are indeed the benevolent guardians of the evolution of humanity on Earth. The truth presented is only recognised, understood and disseminated by the TRULY AWAKE.

Finally, the time has come to present some revelations that many have been waiting for. This time all the parameters are in place to ensure success. That is about to begin. It brings us the light for higher levels of action to remove all negative forces and completely purify planet Earth. To then, enter the new positively polarised world. This is a formidable undertaking, but in the end the triumph will be ours.

https://finalwakeupcall.in...

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
30 August, 06:22
Needs some high vibes today...had a funeral fkr a very dear friend that commited suicide...send funny memes ro cheer up and prayers for the family

Cindy Patriot @Cindy123
01 September, 12:02
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
May God help you in the days forward! Sending love your way! Take care and God Bless!

Cindy Patriot @Cindy123
01 September, 12:02
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
May God help you in the days forward! Sending love your way! Take care and God Bless!

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
30 August, 06:21
grumpy needs a vibe ck ☔️

Miss Goldie @MissGoldie
30 August, 06:09
wazzUp, everybody!?!🌟

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
30 August, 05:56
Reporting for vibe duty. Hi.

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
30 August, 05:21
i agree when i can get my lil grandbaby patriot to eat one pea we are vibing VK

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
30 August, 05:00

joann ferguson donated @joann212
30 August, 04:57
I just got home from work about a half an hour ago. Time to catch up and JOIN in on the VIBES!!!

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
30 August, 04:56
Stray Cats - Stray Cat Strut (Official Music Video) - YouTube

REMASTERED IN HD!Official Music Video for Stray Cat Strut Performed by Stray CatsFollow Stray Cats:Instagram: www.instagram.com/straycatsmusicTwitter: www.tw...

American Girl @Americangirl
30 August, 05:37
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
love love loved that song as a youngin...

Lila Walker @LilaWalker70
30 August, 04:46
It feels like time is accelerating today.

Cornell Qarcia77 donated @Cornell77
30 August, 05:53
In response Lila Walker to her Publication
I was thinking the exact same thing! Vibe high bright soul!

Cornell Qarcia77 donated @Cornell77
30 August, 05:53
In response Lila Walker to her Publication
I was thinking the exact same thing! Vibe high bright soul!

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
30 August, 04:41
:) 👀 like 11 🌟

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
30 August, 08:39
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
i was going to say 8-11 kinda day 🙌

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
30 August, 08:59
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
MVU = 56 > 11

56 = The End