Awakened TruthSeeker @AwakenedTruthSeeker
04 February, 10:33
👇👇👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Matoozie Matoozie @Matoozie
04 February, 11:14
In response Awakened TruthSeeker to her Publication
Know what else is interesting?

HCQ = antiparisitic
Ivermectin = antiparisitic
zinc = antiparisitic
D3 = antiparisitic
quercetin = antiparisitic

See a pattern?

What if the cure for ALL viruses is to treat them like parasites?🤔🧐😲🤯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crows Nest @NewWorldReset
04 February, 11:44
In response Matoozie Matoozie to her Publication
I also read about the Korean Dr that treated cancer with some success using a dog worming product (Fenbendazole) & this was backed up by testimonials on twatter before I got suspended...

Summr Sparrow @Summr_Sparrow
❤️I remember a lady on twitt, that said her husband was told to go home because they could do nothing to help his cancer. So thats what they did and started to use dog wormer. And it started shrinking it. I do not know how much they were useing .
03:36 PM - Feb 04, 2021
In response Crows Nest to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Summr_Sparrow in this post can reply
Crows Nest @NewWorldReset
04 February, 04:22
In response Summr Sparrow to her Publication
There were a few testimonials by people that had tried it in desperation. One (if true) had stage 4 cancer and recovered with no trace of cancer.
There is also eveidence to suggest HCQ also has an effect. I guess we will all know once big pharma is destroyed...