Awakened TruthSeeker @AwakenedTruthSeeker
04 February, 10:33
👇👇👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Matoozie Matoozie @Matoozie
Know what else is interesting?

HCQ = antiparisitic
Ivermectin = antiparisitic
zinc = antiparisitic
D3 = antiparisitic
quercetin = antiparisitic

See a pattern?

What if the cure for ALL viruses is to treat them like parasites?🤔🧐😲🤯
11:14 AM - Feb 04, 2021
In response Awakened TruthSeeker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Matoozie in this post can reply
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
10 February, 08:14
In response Matoozie Matoozie to her Publication
EVIL are all parasites! Hydroxychloro*Q*uin is the solution!!!😍💥💥💥 Don't you just love it? Let's not forget B*17* is cancer killer!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
10 February, 11:57
Yes... most of our illnesses are caused by parasites... and now we have nanotechnology... which, I believe is NOT used for our good and instead used to track us or create illness or kill us. Controlling our bodies pH (7.5 or higher) will kill most of them. The shit in the covid tests is metallic and anyone buying into nanobots getting into our cells would be better off with hemp/CBD/tHc products or any other natural healing treatments. Very scary!!!!!!

Peaceful Warrior @BTheChange55
06 February, 01:03
I have treated almost everything with colloidal silver with great success. Its my #1 go to.

Murphy Law @MurphyLawPhd
05 February, 09:27
body snatchers...

Anne Peters @Eithwen
05 February, 08:33
Parasite
Biology An organism that lives and feeds on or in an organism of a different species and causes harm to its host.

A virus is a strand of genetic material wrapped in a protein coat. It cannot sexually reproduce it does not have life, it behaves like a molecule.
If outside a living cell ( plant or animal) it is inert and will disintergrate.
It is truely parasitic.
Virus in latin means "Poison".
A virus does not attack; Your immune system reacts to a foreign protien.
It is more like an allergic response than an infection.
Your body's reaction is what kills not the virus.

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
10 February, 08:26
In response Anne Peters to her Publication
Exactly, I'd just like to add; A cold or flu is the immune response to DETOXIFY. Caughing up is healthy (as long as your lungs can cough, it is healthy as it coughs up what does NOT belong there, after surgery coughing up is important to restore lung function), vomitting is the body's response to rid of a toxin, a fever is a sign of infection trying to sweat it out, excretion is detoxifying. Drink lots of clean filtered water, ionized if possible. Urine should be clear for good health and poop at least once/day! "over'n out" God Bless💗

Dave Kuechler @Zoro
04 February, 05:14
Does that include Congress? They are the biggest parasites of all.

Manor Farm @DakotaWheatLady
04 February, 02:27
Parasites = Politicians, Liberals, RINOs, MSM, Hollywood.... 🤔
I think you're on to something! ❤️

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
04 February, 02:09
#ARTEMISA

ARTEMISIN

#WORMWOOD - COMMAD

🤩 UNLEASHED🤩

ANd

#INBOUND

with the #PAYLOAD of
ancient memes about #PARASITES

before get deleted at all forever 😆 totally

04 February, 02:16
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication

Jeffro Bodean @Jeffro_Bodean
04 February, 02:03
ok another brain cell jist kicked in. Back when I had a career, before I was smoked by a socialiat college elite (yes I am still bitter!), I was involved with COVID roundtables... and “ivermectin” came up. somerhing about Australia having to pull it off the shelves because people were taking it. seem...maybe some in the US too.... all COVID related...look up what ivermectin is....

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
04 February, 02:03
Food grade diatomaceous earth also has the ability to clear the body of over 200 parasites, including candida.

04 February, 02:06
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Food grade is KEY.

Lisa Marie @Brylee
04 February, 01:59

04 February, 01:59
TOTALLY THAT ITS

WHAT ITS THE ENTIRE STORY ABOUT

(maybe the precision that querctine and others --- are more simple transporters or INOPHORES / Inonoforos (that help to put some nutrients as #Zinc #IONS os such os stuffs
inside de CELL ... but the same )

ALL IS ABOUT THIS
IN A HIGH %
#PARASITES

... ... @ironiQ
04 February, 01:28
think you can add bicarbonate to that list too.

Law & Physics @physics171
04 February, 01:16

Irish Whiskey @FunIrish
04 February, 01:07
same approach for politicians - treat them like paracites.

04 February, 01:10
In response Irish Whiskey to his Publication
😂😂😂

04 February, 12:23
maybe Im simple....but what if they are “parasites”....

04 February, 12:25
In response Jeffro Bodean to his Publication
if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, flies like a duck, and quacks like a duck.....

Last Days @lastdays1
04 February, 12:15
i haven't done exhaustive research on this and I'm not a doctor, but...i think the common link between these is that the antiparasitics suppress the oppotunistics pathogens that gain control while your body is fighting off the primary SARS viral load. if you look back at research papers dating back to SARS and the conclusions about HCQ back then, i believe this was basically the conclusion about why it was effective against that variant and would logically be effective against SARS-Cov-2. except the media suppressed it, resulting in hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths and lockdowns

Florida Gal @Florida_Gal
04 February, 12:08
if you google the late hulda clarke she believed that all diseases are caused by 2 things....parasites and/or pollution. I believe that since we are polluted with chemicals and bacteria laden gmo's in our foods... our bodies are made to heal themselves if we get rid of the parasites, etc to give our bodies the freedom to heal. natural is the key....ever wonder why they tried to take herbal products off the shelves???

Law & Physics @physics171
04 February, 12:01
All issues are an elctrical issue.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Dr. Jerry Tennant: Viruses & Voltage - YouTube

Dr. Jerry Tennant explains how voltage keeps viruses at bay.Cells are designed to run at -25 mv of electron "donor". If the cell gets worn out or injured, t...

Angie Mac @AngieMac
05 February, 02:27

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Thank you for sharing this!!!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
04 February, 11:53
Yes these work because they remove the offending parasite, ( the parasite is removed that causes malaria for instance, that is what HCQ is used for originally) zinc slows the replication of the virus. Quercetin promotes immune health which helps boost the body's natural ability to fight off illness. Natural Vit.D from the sun & fresh air&exercise also promotes the immune response. Anxiety interferes with the immune response.The whole mask & isolation nonsense interferes with the immune response by increasing fear & Anxiety. [They] want to make people MORE susceptible to disease.

Longway Home @NeverLandExpress
03 March, 07:20
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
THIS IS NOT MEDICAL ADVICE!!
Adequate Zinc within a cell prevents viral replication. Just taking Zinc doesn't work + you can OD (less than 50mg) and have side effects.
Zinc in body is Ion. Quercetin acts as an Ionophore - neutrailzes the charge allowing Zinc to penetrate the cell. HCQ does the same thing plus other benefits. Problem is Quercetin (a flavinoid) requires a heavy dose (maybe 1/2 to 1 Gram daily in the research) which might damage kidneys.
Be careful and research before you use these things.

Gabrielle Sharrit @GabrielleSharrit
04 February, 11:53
I listened to this about 9 months ago, it's exactly what you're talking about with parasites

https://youtu.be/5mqibcHPy...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
05 February, 08:15
In response Gabrielle Sharrit to her Publication
Thank you for sharing . That is an awesome video.

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
04 February, 11:51
We had goats before God moved us across country (and hopefully will have again, soon.) Ivermectic is a common treatment that most goat owners have on hand, When I saw that last March, I joked with my goat owner friend to make sure she had some available. At the same time, I thought, how weird. Ivermectin for Covid?

Truth Be Told ❤ @TruthBeTold2
04 February, 11:47
Wow! You probably have something here! Can't wait for our medical system to be released from its greedy, mindless, textbook bonds and starts producing healers!

Crows Nest @NewWorldReset
04 February, 11:44
I also read about the Korean Dr that treated cancer with some success using a dog worming product (Fenbendazole) & this was backed up by testimonials on twatter before I got suspended...

04 February, 12:47
In response Crows Nest to his Publication
Very interesting 🤔

Summr Sparrow @Summr_Sparrow
04 February, 03:36
In response Crows Nest to his Publication
❤️I remember a lady on twitt, that said her husband was told to go home because they could do nothing to help his cancer. So thats what they did and started to use dog wormer. And it started shrinking it. I do not know how much they were useing .

06% of 17 @Purpledarby
04 February, 11:38
Read an article 1 year ago..Covid actually is a bacterial not virus.... of course that's not allowed to be talked about

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
04 February, 11:35
Its been said that most of the problems in our bodies whether it be disease, immune system issues, colds, etc... Usually caused by gut related issues.. Disease usually starts in the gut.. Especially when times are so uncertain we should be finding ways for Prevention and Healing our bodie,s our minds, gaining strength mentally and physically, pushing our limitations.. Now is the time to get on track. If we need to move at a moments notice our bodies and minds need to be ready for that. We need to be alert and on the ready! Just a PSA from JC.. 😎

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
04 February, 11:28
Yup....all a virus is = parasite! Easy one! :)

04 February, 11:30
In response General Khaos to his Publication
Yes. So simple it's easily missed. Once it's seen, it's obvious. I hope this info helps people stay/get healthy.

04 February, 11:26
Like pumpkin seeds?
Grab a bag and snack on them.
They're also antiparisitic.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
04 February, 03:06
I remember (many) years ago a client brought her dog in to the vet clinic I worked out and proclaimed "Everybody knows that pumpkin seeds cure worms". At the time we thought she was nuts. Later on, when I researched it I found out it is true. Go figure.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
04 February, 11:22
wow! yes!!