Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
MvA_r @MvA_r
28 August, 05:54
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
13. Yeshua says to his Disciples: Make a comparison to me, and tell me whom I resemble.¹ || Shimon° Kefa says to him: Thou art like a righteous angel. || Matthew° says to him: Thou art like a philosopher° of the heart. || Thomas says to him: Oh Teacher, my mouth will not contain saying whom thou art like! || Yeshua says: I'm not thy teacher, now that thou have drunk,² thou have become inebriated from the bubbling spring which I have measured out. And he takes him,² he withdraws,² he speaks three words to him:

hyh) r#) hyh)
ahyh ashr ahyh
I-Am who I-Am

Now when Thomas comes to his comrades, they inquire of him: What did Yeshua say to thee? || Thomas says to them: If I tell you even one of the words which he spoke to me, you will take up stones to cast at me—and fire will come from the stones to consume you.

https://www.freelyreceive....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
28 August, 05:37
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396