Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
27 August, 04:54
Posted this before but Juan has a ring exactly like his mother Jackie
Juan = John jr
There are no coincidences

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
27 August, 05:03
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
The shape of the ruby is different. Not the same ring.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 August, 06:33
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
No its not the same ring thats pretty obvious

27 August, 06:55
Well then it's not exactly like hers. I too have a gold ruby ring with diamonds around it, but it doesn't mean there is a correlation.

27 August, 07:27
The kid buy the side of the road (movie) has a lot of intel need to watch it several times - have the book also Kid by the side of the road
The rings are not identical but they are too similar to be an accident when you add the rest of the clues
Ears are like finger prints no two are the same
Lots more proof available

100% Juan =Jr

27 August, 09:02
Initially, I definitely thought it was him in disguise; one of many: bodyguard, Vincent Fusca and remember the guy with the Turban and the older John with the hawk? But then everyone was saying no way, so I vasilated back and forth and then away from that theory, only to be drawn back after seeing the vid of him with Melania's blockchain dress. Then recently I heard that Charlie Ward said it looked like Juan was wearing a mask. I think he might also be Jesse Watters. 😁 Guess we'll find out eventually.. 😊

My mistake to say the ring was exactly the same its just they are too similar with all the other pieces
my bad I admit it
09:24 PM - Aug 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by Ringo4maga in this post can reply
27 August, 10:09
No big deal. Hey, the bad guys wear red stoned rings on their pinkies too. They're quite popular. 😊