Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 August, 11:49
Unfortunately expect more of this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
27 August, 05:18
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I didn’t get the vax, but, many of my family and friends did. They wouldn’t listen then and they’re still not listening now. I pray for God’s grace and the cures to come — for all.

One of my brothers died at the end of July. One of my sister in law’s died this past Thursday night. This is not a game. The devastation is real. I know people have to be shown. I get it. But, even now, many still don’t have a clue, and it hurts to watch this movie sometimes. I want to do more than throw things at the screen.

Reminder from VK.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q The Lions @qthelions
27 August, 07:47
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
I was around a family member who had gotten boosted this past Christmas. I had no idea. She was anti-flu shot for years. Before I left her house she told me she had 2 vaxes and just got her booster. I was shocked. I had hugged her and sat by her for 3 hours. The next day I was extremely sick took 1 week to recover. I know this was from the shedding. Last month I was diganosed with rare autoimmune disease called Morphea. I am in a FB group and someone made a post how dermatologist saw maybe 2-3 patients in 20 years with this issue. Now derms are seeing 20-30 cases a year and 90% of the people said it appeared right after their vax.

Also my daughter has knots in her arm pits 70% of her friends are vaxed. Any suggestions to detox her would be great.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
27 August, 08:35
In response Q The Lions to his Publication
Food grade diatomaceous earth is an excellent general detox -- kills bacteria, removes heavy metals, kills parasites.
Drinking water with a lemon wedge helps clear biofilm in respiratory system. Let the lemon stay in the glass, and keep refilling w/ water as it empties. Use the same lemon wedge for 2 days -- the oil in the peel is released into the water -- tastes a little bitter but you get used to it.
Pine needle tea is supposed to help w/ shedding. Can't use just any pine needles bc some are toxic, but the tea is sold online.
Ivermectin can be found in paste form at farm supply stores; very reasonable at around $7/tube, which will provide quite a few doses. Tastes funky; put it in something to take it.
An alternative to Ivermectin is Fenbendazole (dog dewormer, 40lb dog size). Each envelope has 222mg Fenbendazole. No taste really; just mix in something to take it. Good brand names are SafeGard & Panacur. Kills parasites; clears lungs.

Q The Lions @qthelions
27 August, 08:44
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
I just started DE about 2 months ago!!

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
I love that stuff; been taking it off & on for about 6 years. Arthritis knots on my fingers disappeared; hair & nails grew at twice the rate; killed respiratory parasites causing nosebleeds (sprayed in chemtrails 😡); made skin look fresher/younger; gives me energy too!
08:52 PM - Aug 27, 2022
In response Q The Lions to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Here KittyKitty, click on at the bottom under it