Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 August, 11:49
Unfortunately expect more of this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
27 August, 05:18
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I didn’t get the vax, but, many of my family and friends did. They wouldn’t listen then and they’re still not listening now. I pray for God’s grace and the cures to come — for all.

One of my brothers died at the end of July. One of my sister in law’s died this past Thursday night. This is not a game. The devastation is real. I know people have to be shown. I get it. But, even now, many still don’t have a clue, and it hurts to watch this movie sometimes. I want to do more than throw things at the screen.

Reminder from VK.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q The Lions @qthelions
27 August, 07:47
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
I was around a family member who had gotten boosted this past Christmas. I had no idea. She was anti-flu shot for years. Before I left her house she told me she had 2 vaxes and just got her booster. I was shocked. I had hugged her and sat by her for 3 hours. The next day I was extremely sick took 1 week to recover. I know this was from the shedding. Last month I was diganosed with rare autoimmune disease called Morphea. I am in a FB group and someone made a post how dermatologist saw maybe 2-3 patients in 20 years with this issue. Now derms are seeing 20-30 cases a year and 90% of the people said it appeared right after their vax.

Also my daughter has knots in her arm pits 70% of her friends are vaxed. Any suggestions to detox her would be great.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
27 August, 08:35
In response Q The Lions to his Publication
Food grade diatomaceous earth is an excellent general detox -- kills bacteria, removes heavy metals, kills parasites.
Drinking water with a lemon wedge helps clear biofilm in respiratory system. Let the lemon stay in the glass, and keep refilling w/ water as it empties. Use the same lemon wedge for 2 days -- the oil in the peel is released into the water -- tastes a little bitter but you get used to it.
Pine needle tea is supposed to help w/ shedding. Can't use just any pine needles bc some are toxic, but the tea is sold online.
Ivermectin can be found in paste form at farm supply stores; very reasonable at around $7/tube, which will provide quite a few doses. Tastes funky; put it in something to take it.
An alternative to Ivermectin is Fenbendazole (dog dewormer, 40lb dog size). Each envelope has 222mg Fenbendazole. No taste really; just mix in something to take it. Good brand names are SafeGard & Panacur. Kills parasites; clears lungs.

Q The Lions @qthelions
I just started DE about 2 months ago!!
08:44 PM - Aug 27, 2022
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Only people mentioned by qthelions in this post can reply
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
27 August, 08:52
In response Q The Lions to his Publication
I love that stuff; been taking it off & on for about 6 years. Arthritis knots on my fingers disappeared; hair & nails grew at twice the rate; killed respiratory parasites causing nosebleeds (sprayed in chemtrails 😡); made skin look fresher/younger; gives me energy too!