Doq Holliday @doqholliday
27 August, 04:15
If DJT is still POTUS (Republic/Constitution) but FBI (USA Inc) doesn’t know he is, that makes for one awkward scenario if that’s the case.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
irst thought would be how could they not at least suspect?

Hell if an ol crazy lady like me suspects it and they do not well.., perhaps we need to either replace them or at a minimum suspend them until them we can send them for more better damn training.
Not sure I would want them working a case of mine.

Are there White Hats working inside the FBI?

Has the FBI & DOJ been set up to do this raid to force information out?

So far everything that the deep state has come up with accusing Trump of doing wrong seems to have backfired on them and have been actually things they did wrong brought to light.

You know that Juan's telling of the Flynn, Powell, Bryne meeting asking Trump to do the resurrection act was not something that accidentally just fell out of his mouth. Every word he says is carefully purposefully put out there.
Guess we will see.

They have thought they had him down on the mat over and over but have not pinned him yet.
05:48 PM - Aug 27, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it