THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
George W H Bush Indictment paper work!
This is why Those Letters in The Envelopes were released at his Funeral that day...
"They know everything. I'm sorry".
02:49 PM - Feb 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by SANTINO in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 February, 11:18
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
Nana has posted this for a long time but has the actual docket been located? Or is it thr military courts?
We never could find the actual docket before.
@jfkjrfan

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
REVELATION EQUATION @REVELATIONEQUATION1111
04 February, 10:07
the judge is real but you cannot prove it because a grand jury is confidential. Americans deserve trials not proclomations of off w their heads. i call bogus fake news.. its several years old.the laws i heard make it clear that if you leak grand jury material, it is criminal. people could truly die if the enemy ever got their hands on it. i do believe we will hear the big one from durham, the mil1tary or whittak3r.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gini Caradori @GiniBird
04 February, 09:00
I don't think it was a letter

I think each of them got a photo

the reaction of Jeb was too quick. He could not have read anything, but he could have seen something. Laura Bush looked physically ill.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
04 February, 09:02
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
Imagine an image of your vilest sin....yerp they got caught....

Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
05 February, 12:54
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
When i saw the video of the church it appeared to me that George Bush scribbled something on a pamphlet... and then he flashed what he had written to "Laura" and Jeb. Anyone else ?

Sista Sue @SC18835410
04 February, 08:59
This is totally legit and easily searchable! thank you for sharing this!