Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
Here is the text of her video which was in the linked LB post:

After a little intro she then says:

"Look up:

1. Interbody Nano Network administered through vax (use those key words)

2. Transhumanism

3. The internet of bodies

4. How the internet of bodies is going into and is going to become the foundation of this new digital financial system that's coming

And then it's all gonna make sense.
01:24 AM - Aug 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by Pepe_T_ in this post can reply
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
29 August, 03:00
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
Is she a robot?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
29 August, 03:00
Is she a robot?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tierney Pearce @Tierney
27 August, 05:17
by the Grace of God, this will be stopped.
have faith
believe
LOVE

Silver Top @Silvered
27 August, 07:25
jesus is Lord over all the earth....He died on the cross taking the punishment for OUR sin....God raised Him from the dead and He lives! He said whatever you ask the Father in My name, He will give it you! I stand on Your word, Lord, and ask You to cancell the evil planned with this 'jab' in the mighty name of Jesus....Yeshua!!

Praying Psalm 37 @Psalm37
27 August, 07:13
Does this relate to why vaccinated people show up in the list as a unique number when I search for bluetooth connections on my phone?

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 August, 05:51
nobody else finds this disturbing???

Desert Rat @TailsRegenerate
27 August, 01:32
Folks need to hear her . . . .

Desert Rat @TailsRegenerate
28 August, 01:23

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
This is what the DeepState wants.
They will not Succeed.