MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
25 August, 01:00
Is anyone else still having problems with pictures and videos loading here? It has not gotten any better for me. This site always lags also. Just typing this I have to wait for my words to appear. I love this site and the people here but it's becoming too much work and takes far too long just to view pictures and videos. @Administrator will this ever be fixed??? #wwg1wga #QANON

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael 379 @Michael379
26 August, 01:29
In response MadeIn America to her Publication
i use the brave browser and it has some positives for sure but i am not convinced it works as well as chrome. i have to constantly use ccleaner to clean everything as i keep way too many windows open on both desktops and then to also clear browsing data periodically to keep things running smoothly. and yes, i have had some issues with videos on anonup but i think it's on my end more than anything else.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
I've been using firefox. I cleaned out all my cookies and stuff like that but its still doing it, no change. :/
I also have a lot of tabs open but I've closed them to see if it helps but sadly, it doesn't.
10:47 PM - Aug 26, 2022
In response Michael 379 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MaidenAmerica in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MadeIn America, click on at the bottom under it