MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
Is anyone else still having problems with pictures and videos loading here? It has not gotten any better for me. This site always lags also. Just typing this I have to wait for my words to appear. I love this site and the people here but it's becoming too much work and takes far too long just to view pictures and videos. @Administrator will this ever be fixed??? #wwg1wga #QANON
01:00 PM - Aug 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by MaidenAmerica in this post can reply
Michael 379 @Michael379
26 August, 01:29
In response MadeIn America to her Publication
i use the brave browser and it has some positives for sure but i am not convinced it works as well as chrome. i have to constantly use ccleaner to clean everything as i keep way too many windows open on both desktops and then to also clear browsing data periodically to keep things running smoothly. and yes, i have had some issues with videos on anonup but i think it's on my end more than anything else.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 August, 10:47
In response Michael 379 to his Publication
I've been using firefox. I cleaned out all my cookies and stuff like that but its still doing it, no change. :/
I also have a lot of tabs open but I've closed them to see if it helps but sadly, it doesn't.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
26 August, 12:28
Been like this for as long as i have been on it. I also find that my posts are not seen for a week after i post them.

26 August, 10:56
In response Dan Smith to his Publication
It's been happening since I joined too.
I think some of my posts are invisible at times as well.
It's so annoying to wait 15 minutes to watch a 2 minute video. lol

Lily B.... @LilyB
26 August, 11:11
Slow-loading images & videos have always been an issue for me here. Similar issues don't exist on other media sites.

26 August, 10:44
In response Lily B.... to her Publication
This is the only site I have issues too.
It really got on my nerves this week.