Only people mentioned by mirobratanov in this post can reply
TruthIsa ForceofNature @TruthIsAForceOfNature
26 August, 03:51
In response Miro Bratanov to his Publication
the face of a demon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
26 August, 03:27
Misspelling in thumbnail. Should be WITCH

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
26 August, 03:27
Misspelling in thumbnail. Should be WITCH

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
26 August, 03:10
look at the eyes, EVIL!

Eva182John @Eva182John
26 August, 03:16
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
I get paid more than £145 to £395 per HOUR for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily £23k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here’s what I do………… http://Www.BuzzJoin.Com

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
26 August, 03:04
Get this BITCH on the list for collection when they begin the final arrests with the scare event. You can't run and you can't hide they know where you are lady and they are coming for you. If they don't collect your ass your neighbors will handle the PROBLEM. That's going to be the joy at the very end of this movie. That is if the military forgets a few, the public will handle the remaining few. Clean up in aisle 17. This type of shit is done!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
26 August, 02:50
She doesn't want him to expose the truth that she should be in a jail cell.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
26 August, 02:45
EVIL BITCH who is torturing children. LoCK HER UP.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
26 August, 02:39
demon

LQve Trump @LoveTump
26 August, 02:35
PURE EVIL