Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
cheri malmquist @countrygirlanon
30 August, 01:47
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
" We do not support Trump ?" What an idiotic thing to say. Of course we support him. We know Trump IS our Earthly leader of this battle of Good vs Evil. Most of us actually LOVE President Trump. Many of us would step in front of him to take a speeding bullet for him. DJT is a good man & I say gratitude prayers to Almighty Creater for his presence on Earth every day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sara Legvold @SaraOne
27 August, 12:50
Explain to me then why the silence until Trump came along???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Emma ElT @auntieeme
26 August, 11:54
I do love him though

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
26 August, 11:20
It's about the Children too!

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
26 August, 11:17
This is what I’ve been saying from the beginning!!!

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
26 August, 11:11
WWG1WGA