Morgana Epsilon @CAP
04 February, 10:23
Cannot wait to see the fall of Big pHarma 🙌🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jordan Anderson donated @Jiggitron
04 February, 10:44
In response Morgana Epsilon to her Publication
True story. I have Remitting Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis (2nd least severe form of MS). I have not had an issue with my MS since 2014. I smoke cannabis every evening and my MRI's show no progression. The meds I'm supposed to be on (Interferon) I quit taking a few years ago. They are $2500 cad for one months worth without insurance. Fortunately cannabis is legal here in Alberta.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Morgana Epsilon @CAP
04 February, 01:42
In response Jordan Anderson to his Publication
I love this...thank you sharing!! Mother Nature has gifted us with some of the most powerful medicine in existence 💚

Jordan Anderson @Jiggitron
You're welcome. If it weren't for my condition I might not have realized what a racket big pharma is.
01:48 PM - Feb 04, 2021
In response Morgana Epsilon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jiggitron in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jordan Anderson, click on at the bottom under it