Foreign Affairs Intelligence Council @IntellUK
24 August, 06:03
Rotherham, where Muslim rape gangs abused 1,400 girls, named Children’s Capital of Culture.
UK: Rotherham, where Muslim rape gangs abused 1,400 girls, named Children’s Capital of Culture
https://www.jihadwatch.org...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rotherham article from 1973.

They've been grooming and raping the nation's children since they stepped foot on our shores.

It was covered up for decades because authorities didn't want to appear "racist".

They literally sacrificed our most vulnerable at the alter for the "sake of diversity"!
06:03 AM - Aug 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by IntellUK in this post can reply
English Viking @Artist_
24 August, 06:33
In response Foreign Affairs Intelligence Council to his Publication
I live just a few miles this town, and have even witness something happen with a friends daughter, who was warned about pizza fast food places being hubs for this goings on, you can't tell me its just in the towns highlighted in the news, they drive around in taxis, in big expensive cars, because nothing has been done significantly it gives them a false sense of being untouchable, a right to, most of them being old enough to have children, girls of their own, I say deport them to a Country with their same beliefs, a man who has no RESPECT for a girl, woman, should not be near a single one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
24 August, 06:51
In response English Viking to her Publication
cut their dongs off... in the town square... it will only take a few be done in 10 minutes... make it legal

25 August, 06:55
In response English Viking to her Publication
This is disgusting