Mike Anon @Mike314
Saw this on Telegram. Posted at noon.

NICHOLAS VENIAMIN

News today from my friend on the DC police force: “Something out of the ordinary is taking place today. Black suburbans and armored vehicles running all around the city in tandem with emergency equipment blaring. There aren’t any scheduled presidential movements so it’s not POTUS. Looks to be fed swat type personnel in the motorcades. They’re rolling in pairs and fours”

#Draintheswamp #wwg1wga #GodWins
01:31 PM - Feb 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
04 February, 02:39
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I follow Nicholas and could not find anything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
04 February, 03:17
In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Future Lori @FutureLori
04 February, 02:38
Could it be for Biden who supposedly went to the state dept today? I haven't seen anything on his travels there which is always suspicious.

Zena Jin @zenalove
04 February, 01:58
Everyday, WTH is going on in DC ?

Shelly Hoerer @shoerer
04 February, 01:57
Keep us updated!!