Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Tierney Pearce @Tierney
23 August, 10:32
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Jesus said, he would send a Comforter, he is within us, and teaches us all things.
LOVE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
23 August, 10:19
Happy Tuesday! Please check your brakes before driving 😄😄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 August, 10:32
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
lol
GM GG

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
23 August, 03:44
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
Oh my! I am so glad others have the same sense of humor as me! Thank you,this brought the biggest smile to my face!!😂🤣🤣

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
23 August, 10:15
But for God.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
23 August, 10:02
Good morning Kim. Happy Tuesday! :)

Gray 359 @Gray359
23 August, 10:00
Love it! 😁

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
23 August, 09:50
TRUTH!