Only people mentioned by Philabuster in this post can reply
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
23 August, 01:47
In response Philabuster #WWG1WGA to his Publication
My sister and I got the first round of polio vaccines in the 60s. She got a mild case of polio, a scoliosis as a result and then an uncommon cancer (Parasympathetic ganglioma).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
23 August, 02:18
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
23 August, 09:21
research ?
NO, quit taking "vaccines" - all diseases come from these idiots, trying to convince you to BUY more pharmaceuticals ...

Its a business model, not a medical cure

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
23 August, 05:27
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication

Richie Richard @Richie
23 August, 09:09
As a baby boomer, I have an observation to this statement. Never had mumps, so I can't comment. But, I did have measles and chicken pox. Where did it come from exactly if not from vaccines. We are a family of 6 children in addition to mom and dad. When one of the 6 caught measles or chicken pox, mom made sure we all became exposed so we could all catch and be over the disease at the same time - beyond genius to me...then add in all of the cousins because we were a big family. But guess what - despite their exposure neither of my parents ever caught the measles or chicken pox - nor did either one ever encounter shingles (a late in life by product/reactivation of chicken pox) in their old age.

Happy Days @Sun2516
23 August, 08:17
Time for Accountability

Happy Days @Sun2516
23 August, 08:16
Thank You!!
Time for ACCOUNTABILITY!!