Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 August, 01:34
For anyone new to AU that may well think maybe Nana is crazy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 August, 03:08
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Sorry ya'll lightening bolt was in the shape of a cross.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Captain Rick @CaptainRick
22 August, 03:14
I don’t think you’re crazy at all. In fact, I think youre good people. Salt of the earth.

22 August, 07:17
In response Captain Rick to his Publication
Thank you hun, I don't really worry about them just dont want them influencing newbies on sites.
I have had many a "Good" Christian tell me I am possessed by demons, because apparently they think that God stopped speaking to His ppl when they turned the last page of their Bible.

No worries!
Nana will not be stopping anytime soon.

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
22 August, 07:31
Each person has their own experience. I believe that God leads us in the wat He needs us to go, as long as we are willing.. My Near Death Experience was a little different, but still reaffirming the presence of God. And any who think you are a demon, have no idea what that is..😉💞

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana would be interested in hearing of your experience anytime you feel like sharing more.

I have studied several since then and yes most that resonate to me as truth are different maybe with the actual experiences with in it but many have some similar affects within the experience if that makes sense.

Many speak of a tunnel and light or darkness within but I saw no tunnels.

I have learned a LOT about the soul library since the first time I heard the recollections of the woman in Juan O Savin's video on ppl that he had spoken to about NDEs that told of being shown a library of sorts of soul experiences.

That resonated with me immediately and I started researching all I could find.
I do believe there is a crystalline soul library that holds every single experience of every soul in every life ever lived even the unborn.
08:45 PM - Aug 22, 2022
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
22 August, 09:28
I didn't see a light or tunnel. I left my body in the ER. I could see it lying there, but I had no connection to it. It was like looking at a doll. Iii had no pain, no worries, just the best high I ever had. I went over the whole hospital as if there was no roof. Then I went out into the night. As I was gliding, flying, or just some how moving, I could see everything around me. It was like I went to space , but was able to see everything. I came to where my 5 year old daughter was and she was on her knees praying with my mother-in- law.. Then God told me," Just a while more". He sent me back to my body. I will never forget the peace, love, comfort, and wonder I felt during this all.. Praise the Lord our God. He sent me back for a reason. Still not sure what that is. Could be more then one thing.. I Believe now and forever..💞🙏

22 August, 10:04
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
Wow thanks for sharing. It is apparent that you felt that unmistakable feeling of goodness .

You know that 5yr old could have been the reason he sent you back originally, but since you are here with us now it would seem he had more than one purpose.

When I think back to our history and all the tiny things that had to happen for us to be right here right now, all the lives and generations of day to day occurrences that had to take place exactly as they did for you and me to be here it is mind blowing.

I remember some things about past lives.

Debra ... @WelcomeHome
22 August, 09:01
Are you referring to the akashic records?

22 August, 10:22
In response Debra ... to her Publication
Yes