Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 August, 01:34
For anyone new to AU that may well think maybe Nana is crazy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 August, 03:08
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Sorry ya'll lightening bolt was in the shape of a cross.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Captain Rick @CaptainRick
22 August, 03:14
I don’t think you’re crazy at all. In fact, I think youre good people. Salt of the earth.

22 August, 07:17
In response Captain Rick to his Publication
Thank you hun, I don't really worry about them just dont want them influencing newbies on sites.
I have had many a "Good" Christian tell me I am possessed by demons, because apparently they think that God stopped speaking to His ppl when they turned the last page of their Bible.

No worries!
Nana will not be stopping anytime soon.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
22 August, 07:28
Did he stop creating people when he wrote that last page of the Bible?

I've been thinking on this a lot.. mostly God shows me MORE and deeper insights into what is already IN the Bible. Certain "truths" I don't think will be revealed until the END of time.

But the Bible is a collection of stories of GOD's intervention with MAN......... since the beginning of our time... That's pretty incredible. GOD intervening WITH man..
All of these frighteningly self-centered, self-absorbed, power-hungry people. .. God wants relationship with SU.

Is flat earth theory true? or not? - I have idea really.. I do know I love watching the sunrise. I do know I have a mind that wants to figure it out. I'm not sure I can.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
Is Jesus real? Yes - the Bible AND historical record has those truths written down. Is the story of Moses true? and Abraham and Isac and Jacob? - Well of course - then what does God want me to learn from them.....

In the end it is about faith, and being obedient.
Did Abraham have a book when he started his walk of faith? Did he always get it "right"? I don't think so ... but he WANTED TO.. and that was what made the difference.

& Maybe being here - and encouraging each other to keep faith in HIM - is what he want us to know and do and be....... maybe it's that simple. Maybe it's encouraging each other to be courageous in the midst of the insanity around us..........

God is with us.
Such a simple statement.
So much bigger and better than any of us realize.
07:30 PM - Aug 22, 2022
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Waiting4Home in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Waiting4Home Anon, click on at the bottom under it