P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
❗❗❗ 🗣 ❗❗❗ Former IRS Agent explains why income tax is voluntarily and if enforced is technically illegal ... 👀
07:15 PM - Aug 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by PQAnon in this post can reply
Lisa Sistare @lsistare
23 August, 09:54
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
A family friend has been preaching this for a very long time. He didn't pay taxes and they came after him. He spent many years in jail. We know it's true but it's so hard to fight and win. Maybe a class action lawsuit is the way to go.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
23 August, 05:54
In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
23 August, 09:32
Taxation is theft.
The IRS is illegitimate.

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
23 August, 09:20
Yes taxes are voluntary! It's getting the employer to know the law since they work for the traitors. You don't have to file a tax return, i.e. report taxes to the IRS.

Optical Awakenings @Unite
23 August, 09:19
Nothing can stop whats coming!

American Patriot @Onthelake21
23 August, 09:14
Coming from a former IRS agent says a lot!
Thanks for sharing this.

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
23 August, 08:25
Then how can they garnish your wages by 100%?

The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
23 August, 05:43
I recall a certain letter Q telling us that class action lawsuits work, maybe it’s time this #anonarmy files one!!! I’d like all my hard earned money back, what about you?

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
23 August, 08:26
In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication
Good luck. Congress sent it to the Ukraine. On second thought it all just came back to them minus a %.... so just seize their net worth and see how they like it? Make Congress live on less than 1000 per month like they make SS peeps!

Optical Awakenings @Unite
23 August, 09:21
In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication
I have said it from the beginning. Class action on the grounds of missapropriation of funds...⌛

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
22 August, 09:33
Exactly. The IRS and Income Tax is the UNCONSTITUTIONAL Fraud.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
22 August, 09:15
A MUST WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!