Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 August, 01:34
For anyone new to AU that may well think maybe Nana is crazy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
22 August, 02:01
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I ❤️ 'crazy '
'People think you're crazy if you talk about things they don't understand.'. - Elvis Presley.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
22 August, 02:09
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Hi, Ser! I have never seen this quote from Elvis ! Love him even more now.💙

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
22 August, 02:24
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
Hi, Oliver!
It's a great quote. 🤗

It truly is. 🤍
Have a wonderful day!😘
Jennifer
04:28 PM - Aug 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jennifer_ojs in this post can reply
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
22 August, 04:33
I didn't even notice the 'ichbinjenn'
you're German?

22 August, 05:30
No worries! I lived in Germany for many years. 🤍

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
22 August, 04:32
I'm sorry, Jennifer! 🤦‍♀️

22 August, 05:41
😂😘🌺I should just change my user name to Jennifer from Oliver, but he passed in January and it makes me so sad to change it! ☺️
You know you asked a while ago what songs we listen to to lift our vibez? Have you listened to Charlie Freak decode Karen Carpenters’s ‘On Top Of The World?’ It is very good and that is most definitely a vibe raiser! I have been meaning to share that with you. 🤍🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻