Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
A deleted video of Gates has resurfaced.

Up until now I have been on the fence about Melinda Gate. I've made up my mind now. At the 8.07 mark she states that healthcare workers should be the first to get a vaccine and then the next priority is the black population.Not the most vulnerable such as the elderly or the disabled.

Circling back to the first person in the U.S. to receive the Covid-19 vaccine, Sandra Lindsay, met both qualifications. What are the chances?Following the wives...What if this "supposed divorce" is a sham to protect/obscure ownership of assets in a just in case scenario? I noticed a while back lots of movements of agricultural assets being shifted from Bill to Melinda. I can't find the site now but it would make sense since his new target is farm land.

https://twitter.com/Chives...
01:30 PM - Aug 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
22 August, 02:43
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Saved for your archives

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
22 August, 02:57
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Dr Gates doesn't have a clue what he's talking about. I see Nuremberg in his immediate future.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
22 August, 03:27
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
I was hoping this would show their hanging in India.
That evil FTM genocidal maniac has the blood her of
father running through her veins.
Every pushing up daisy thread or article I've seen in the
last going on 5 years... has the Gates listed as "deceased" which is in stark opposition to those who have been "executed".

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
22 August, 02:36
This Melinda is a tranny. His wife is the same as he is or wouldn’t be his wife, even ex.

Mary T Scott @Emtee2355
22 August, 02:14
Thought she was dead in 2013, hung from a tree.