CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
HERE IT IS FOLKS, THEY ADMIT THAT YOU CAN ACTUALLY GET POLIC FROM THE ORAL VACCINE

SOME CHILDREN ARE CARRYING THE VIRUS WITH NOSYMTPOMS, BUT THEY ARE PROBABLY INFECTING UNVACCINATED PEOPLE

POLIO CAUSES PARALYSIS
09:57 AM - Aug 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Ana Tate @Anatated
22 August, 10:54
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
They’ve known this for at least 30 years. The US had a rise in cases of polio in the late 80’s early 90’s. This cases were all traced back to the vaccines. Infants were receiving OPV and their grand parents were changing their diapers, spreading it to a generation that hadn’t received the vax or hadn’t been fully protected as parents were. It was such a risk then, that the US started moving towards the IPV because it was a killed virus as opposed to the live virus in OPV. My mother in law was going through chemo when my daughter was born so they gave my daughter the IVP because my mother in laws immune system was compromised.

That they buried these facts is tye bigger crime, because it kept the flow of OPV going and putting people in poor countries who can ill afford it, at risk.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
22 August, 12:54
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
agree!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
22 August, 10:53
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Chris Rock-- Robitussin - YouTube

Classic comedy bit about black folk and their amazing relationship with Robitussin.