Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
22 August, 09:41
Because a drop of ink may make a million think~

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
I'd love to experience this. I've tried to be receptive to it in meditation, but then my mind makes up conversations with myself...at least I think that is what's happening!😂😂🤣
09:56 AM - Aug 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply
Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
22 August, 04:50
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
talking to the comitee! me too! have you ever thought of someone, the phone rings, and its the person you thought of?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 August, 04:58
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
ummmm, I've had some very odd situations here on AU, like really weird...but my mind tells me it's all in my head, even though it is something I've hoped could be some kind of communication. With same person a few times.🤷‍♀️

Laritha Savage @Laritha
22 August, 11:04
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Send a message to someone. Ask for something not an answer. If it happens they got the request.

22 August, 11:35
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
Thank you!!