True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
22 August, 05:35
What sickens me more is the fact that LONDON or UK are responsible for implementing this ACT how the fuck does a small island have so much power over the world?

https://areweallreallyeduc...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mareez Newqd @NewQd
Great info thanks. I want to know all about this common law.
Also, it is not about the size of the island (not including the Commonwealth nations stolen from originals that is), it is about the size of the demonic reptilians running the shit show over there, that have now been taken down, thank God.
We are on the cusp of a whole new Golden Age world opening up before all of us.....so excited for our children and grandchildren 😍
06:25 AM - Aug 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by NewQd in this post can reply
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
22 August, 06:59
In response Mareez Newqd to her Publication
Common law is not hard to grasp there are 3 fundamental parts to it

Do no HARM, LOSS or INJURY apart from that the rest is pure freedom and common law becomes an issue if you break the law that is it in the Maritime Law book you have laws and those laws have sections and subsections all within one single law common law is more simple

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mareez Newqd @NewQd
22 August, 08:30
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
I knew I was going to love it. Thanks for the information, very much appreciated. Wow, keeps it all very simple and clear doesn't it. Now, how to learn to apply it.....is common law the same in all nations?